LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 22, 2007

Tang See Wei

Posted by christina

Assignment 2:

Task 1:
In my opinion, when I went to listen to Prof. David Crystal’s spoke, Wow, I absolute can’t understanding what does Prof. David Crystal’s spoken? Prof. David Crystal’s speak quickly and he pronunciation is very clear when he was spoke, I really cannot understand what does he spoke without the tape script although I have listen to Prof. David Crystal’s and recording many times, I just can hearing that the words I knew. But I don’t understand the content of the story. I found some words I don’t understand like fuller and texter. Then, I jot down the words I don’t know and check their meaning by using dictionary. I had learned a lot new words that I never know before. I learn much in this online learning. It’s very helpful to improve our English skill not only in listening, but also vocabulary knowledge and reading. I glad to listen to Prof. David Crystal’s spoke because I can learn to him to speak in correct pronunciation.

Task 2:
The Flat mates is the topic that I choose on the learning English page. There are 98 Episode in the story. At the beginning of listening on the online, I feel it was very difficult to me to listening well. So, I choose the easy topic-The Flat mates because this topic is like a story compared to another like a news. But, I enjoy do the online listening although it quite difficult to me to listening well without tape script. After I read the tape script and listen again, I can more understanding about the story. I do my listening practice at least 4 days. One day, I can listen at least 5-10 Episode. In my opinion, I enjoy the online listening part. It can improve my communication skill in English. We also can do it every day to learn new vocabulary and practice to speak correct pronunciation.

0 comments: