LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 24, 2007

Assignment 2 (task 2)

Posted by Siti Haryanti Hj Hairol Anuar

I read one more topic in BBC. I choose ‘Out’ as my topic.It was talked about bad things and homosexual. In UK, homosexual was accepted by all people even the legal. It was different with our country. Like in Malaysia. But in this topic, I just listened once because I can understand it easily. To make me more understand, I read the tape script and listened again, I found there were some words that I don’t know the meaning. It was 'flurry' and 'activists'. Finally, I finished my job. For me, online listening have many advantages because it can improve my English in writing, listening and reading.

hahaha... only zahirah understand WHAT suppose i do... soWi my fren...
luv u all

sowi...

0 comments: