LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 24, 2007

=) yu hu...

Posted by Siti Haryanti Hj Hairol Anuar

Hyep everyone... see me again... My hometown Muar, Johor and my village is Kampung Sri Jaya. Thats is my grandfather and grandmother's house. But now, i live in Sg Buloh, Selangor. I LOVE ENGLISH... I found english very intersting because cartoon i watched was in english. But my english not well, so i start to tuition class when i primary five. Because of tuition class, i had improve and pass the UPSR. When i enter secondary school, i stopped to tuition class. But then i got A in english, PMR. Amazing. That i only study english when in english class. As time go longer, when i form five, i found english become difficult for me. This is because i less read book in english or english newspaper and very less speak english, so when exam i only can get pass. During matriculation, i got band two in MUET. So in this class, i try to improve my english. Teacher said only read more can improve english, so let us read more english story book...

Siti Haryanti Hairol Anuar

0 comments: