LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 24, 2007

Assignment 1

Posted by Anonymous

My skills and performance:

Reading: my reading is not good because i don't understand certain words and make me don't
understand the whole story or article...when I join foundation class, Mdm Michi always
tell to class to read the article and give her the words which don't understand and she
will explain that words..this a good way to understand that article or story..

Writing: I very poor in writing...that's why I got band 2 in MUET...after i join foundation class, my writing is not poor than before this....

listening: my listening is not good when I watch english movie because they speak so fast...i try
to understand but i can't...when i listen david crystal i can understand but not all,
then I listen many time and I read the transcript, finally I understand...

speaking: I am very poor in speaking...I am very shy to speak because my grammar was
broken...

vocabulary: I also very poor in vocabulary...my vocabulary is very poor when i writing, speaking
and listening.....after the foundation class, my vocabulary is not poor before I join
foundation class...

making presentation: I like presentation because make me more confident...before presentation
I very nervous....I can improve my english skills with activities in this class

participating discussion: I like this activity because can make our friendship more closer...
we could see here that we in a one group accept another ideas..

I like all activities in english clases.....that's from me...bye

0 comments: