LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 23, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1

Posted by susya

Reading
When I read some short article or any advertisment in english,I can understand it very well although I don't understand some meaning of the words.But, I have a problem to understand the meaning of the sentences when I'm read the long paragraph with many sentences.For example,when I'm read a english novel or story book,I need to repeat 2 or 3 times to make me understand it very well.

Writing
In the english class, I had be exposed to the skills how to arrangement of words to form a complete sentences,and when to use noun,adjective,plural and other again.Now I think I know how to do sentences better than before the foundation class.

Listening
I had a problem with myself to understand the meaning of certain english sentences.But something i can understand sentences easily.It is depends on the words that include in the certain sentences.If I don't understand one or some words meaning in that sentences,I have a problem to understand the whole sentences .I think it is because my vocabulary is not so well.So, I need to word hard and do something to make it better in the future.

Speaking
Before I attend to this class,I had so many problem with my public speaking skills and also have a problem with my pronunciation and problem with my vocabulary.After i've involved myselfwith logman activities and make some practise, I think my public speaking skills,pronunciation and also my vocabulary is better than before,as a result,I have confident to speaking in english.

Vocabulary
My vocabulary have a good improvement.Now,I know that some words is not only have one meaning.Some words have a same spelling but they have different meaning.Other than that, i'm have make an improvement in my pronunciation of the english words.As the result, the combination between a good vocabulary and also the good pronunciation make me more confident to speaking in english a using it as my second language.

Making presentations
I were nervous when presentations.Because I not confident I can do the best.I think I not do very good presentation.But after presentation,I am sure I can do more good after that.

I like all activities in english class,because it make me enjoy and happy.

0 comments: