LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 23, 2007

Assigment 2 : Task 2

Posted by umi

Hi, everyone today I want to share my opinion about my topic on the BBC learning English page. I had chosen a topic about the life of Princess Beatrice, the youngest of Queen Victoria's nine children. This is about the first biography of Princess Beatrice. I like this topic because the story is quite interesting and I can understand overall of the story without to see the typescript. Not all the words in this story that I knew their meanings. For example likes the words 'mortgage', 'cheeky', 'shrug off ', 'fray', and 'astonishing'. Then after I had listen it twice by checked it with the typescript, I got it more understood in the overall of this story. I also tried to compare my pronunciation with the actual typescript, I got it had a lot of different in my pronunciation before. This page gives a lot of information how to learn English. I learn how to say it with the right pronunciation. It also tells me about how to understand conversation from someone likes:

  • Focus when someone wants to say something.
  • Give an attention in their information.
  • Listen it with clearly.

If not clearly we must listen it again just likes in this section. It is important to do all the steps to make us more understand of the information and to made us easy to communication with someone.

0 comments: