LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 23, 2007

Assignment 1

Posted by nadiah

My achievments in learning English:
~ reading>> now I find out that I can understand more when read a book. From reading, I'm also got new vocabulary for myself and sometime I share it with others...
~ writing>> before this, I've a lot of idea but I don't knowhow to write well. But now I learn how to make good sentences and maybe sometime it goes quite wrong...hehe
~ listening>> better than before...can catch up new words and more understand.
~ speaking>> before, I'm so shy to talk in english because of my pronounsation was not so good..now I learn how to pronoun some word and have more confidence to talk with.
~ vocabulary>>know a lot of new vocab from my reading and know how to pronoun it correctly.
~ making presentation>>at first I'm quite scared..But I know that I must done it..Now I know that we must have confidence so it will look natural and I've must do some practice before presatation.
~participating discussions>>sometime I lost in my world..hehe sorry madam...but I really enjoy to work with my lovely friends. I can throw out my ideas and got new ideas from others..

Like>>Penguin's Reader (Diana)~ I can about their culture and increase my knowledge
Dislike>>nothing

0 comments: