LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 24, 2007

Assigment 1

Posted by sally solehah

This course has improve my English in reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary, making presentation, and in participaing in group discussions.. Here , I wanna tell some of my achievements in learning English....

*reading: I think i've got improve my reading skill. I had read some story book. I read it until I finish it. Then if there's soething words that i don't know or 1st time I see it, i will underline it and search what does it meaning exactly. I also tried to play the bookworm's game that Madam Michi had suggest us to play. What a Nice game!

*writing: I had improve my writing skill, especially in this blog.. If, there's no blog, i think i didn't have a chance to try to practice my writing skill.

*listening: i'm quite weak in listening... I'm always got a low marks in listening in my Longman...huhuhuhu.... But actually I can understand easily what does it said, but i jut cant catch where is the words that is streesed.

*speaking: Here I can improve my speaking in our class project where we need to speak in a right pronounciation and also in Longman. Madam Michi also always teach us how to pronounce a words correctly.

*vocabulary: I have rised my vocabulary collection... Especially when we learn about Princess Diana. Even the words that is used is not in a high level, but I still have some words that I cannot understand.. But, after has been make some discussion with my friend or take a look at the dictionary, i've found the meaning......

*making presentation: Alhamdulillah... Ive made it! I a little bit nervous at the 1st time, after i got an attention from my fellow friend, I become more excited to present it more better and I lost my nervous... hehehehe...

*participating in group discussion: In all group discussion, if I'm not mistaken, I had give my ideas even not much, but I still give. We could see here that we in a one group could communicate and accept other's ideas. Not selfish..

Activities that I:

Like: I like all the activity that we are already done.
Especially in reading Princess Diana and drama. This is because Princess Diana is such a best story book and I could learn some English culture and learn about British's Royal family.
And for drama , this is because we had win as the winner!!!!!!!
Congratulation SET31!!!! GOOD LUCK this Monday!!!!!

Dislike: -


Thank You,
(Nur Solehah Bt. Rahim A115204 )

0 comments: