LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 24, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1

Posted by baiti cute

After i had finished foundation English class, I've learned many new things from madam Michi especially when we discussed about Lady Diana story.Besides, my imrovement into:

reading : I love to read many english book from now on but it depends on which book i choose. Actually, i preferred to read ghost story..hehe

writing : I'm still not good enough in writing, but I will do my best to improve my writing.

listening : This improved after i've done the Longman's activities, most of the words I can catched up.

speaking : I can speaking in English fluently after done the Longman's activities. It's proved when I've done the presentation.

vocabulary : I had learned a lot new vocab and at that time i knew that the simple word had many different meanings not only just 1 meaning at 1 word.

making presentations : At first, I'm too nervous while presented but when i made an eye contact with my classmate I can decreased my nervous perfectly.

participating in group discussion : We communicated successful with each others so that we got the best answer for all problems that we all had to solved.

I think all the activities had we done in the class are enjoyable and this 'because of you' madam michi.

0 comments: