LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 24, 2007

Assignment 1

Posted by umi

Today English is the most important language that we must learn it more. English is totally different with in our ‘Bahasa Malaysia’.I have been learning English since I was in primary school but still now I often make terrible mistakes (sometimes, very embarrassing) and get confused how to use my English properly. I really would like to improve my English, but I have difficulties how to study efficiently by myself. However since I was enter my foundation English classes I get my performance have improve properly.

My performance in English in:

READING

  • In ice-breaking activity have a lot of section reading articles. In this section I get more information and I also can improve my comprehensive.
  • Actually I like this part because I enjoy when I was read something. However it made me not fun to read it when it has some words that I can’t understand. So it makes me to check their meanings in the dictionary. I usually can remember that words when had check it. So it gives me a new vocabulary that I had known it.

LISTENING

  • I can listen in English properly but some time I can’t listen it clearly. This is because in English their pronunciation of many words almost same even their meaning are different. I also don’t understand it if someone had talking with fast and had used the words that I don’t know. So what I do it to solve this problem, is just ask that person to repeat again their information and listen it again likes in assignment 2, listen on the learning English pages.

SPEAKING

  • Sometime I like to speak in English and sometime I am opposite. I don’t know why, maybe it is affected from friends. Before this I had try to speak in English with my friends but what I got it, they were laugh at me. This case which likes this can make I lost of my confidence to speaking it with well.
  • But I don’t give up to try it again cause I’m know I’m still in learning processes and should be improve my skill in English soon. Hence, I’m fill not too shy to speak in English either they were correct or not. In this class teacher ask us to be brave to speaking in English. Be confident and try to say it with correct pronunciation.

VOCABULARY

  • I know, I’m weaker in vocabulary. This is because have a lot of words that I don’t understand it either in section of listening or speaking. I also usually use the same words repeatedly.
  • However since I was in class foundation, I always get a new vocabulary from our activities classes. Now I had learn more about vocabulary.

MAKING PRESENTATION

  • Before this I was to shy and nervous to speck in front of people. It’s because I know I can’t speck well especially at part of pronunciation. I also do not know how to make nice sentences. I just use simple sentences that are not suitable at my age. All of this reason make I lost of my confidence to making presentation. However since I had make presentation I feel a little brave to do it. It was fun actually. Just be confidence what are you want to present it.

PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION

  • This activity is interesting because it can make our relationship more closes. It also can form a co-operation between each others. From that discussion it was teach me to think for make and give good ideas.


UMI KALSUM OSMAN

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most important is to be understood =) ! You speak very well !