LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 22, 2007

Assigment 1.....

Posted by putristress

My Performance in English.

In reading: I was learning how to pronounce some words and I also understand the statements and the phrase that i would not known the meaning before it. I also understand all the source that teacher given especially the book of "Princess Diana" and the reading exercise that she given. Now my skills in reading are more better than before i learn foundation English.

In writing: I also improve my spelling for the words that i confuse because some words have same pronunciation but different spelling. I also learn how to use correct grammars in writing. In class also, teacher was explain about the grammars.

In listening: I also understand what was teacher saying and also understand what she teach.

In speaking: Now i can speak properly and i also have confident to speak in public and to my friends also.

In vocabulary: I also learn more words especially the book of Penguin Readers that t read. I was finished 5 books. It also help me to improve my vocabulary. Teacher also help me to improve my vocabulary because she also introduce new words in class.

Making presentation: Teacher also teach and guide my group to make presentation. She also teach me how to make the presentation interesting. From this presentation , i was learning how to speak in public.

Participating in discussion was make my friends and me to speak and take part in the group. We also can change the idea and combined ours idea to finished ours discussion. All the activity are helped me to improve my English.

Activities that I:

Likes and Why?

All the activity that i was doing in the class i like especially drama. This is because it was the first time i take part in drama. Before it, i never do the drama either take part on the drama or in behind the scene. So i really appreciate this activity.

No activities that i dislike.

0 comments: