LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 22, 2007

ASSIGMENT 2:Task 1

Posted by zuraidah


At first time, I herd "online BBC learning" on early of June but I didn't write anything in my blog. This is a fault which I have done. But it's still alright because I have written some words for vocabulary already on my A4 paper. The topic are "bling" and "bless". When I was listening the topic, I thought I don't understand what I heard. So, I tried to understand for second time. After that, I read an article on it. It was really difficult to understand. Lastly, I knew what are the story about. In spite of, I can't give meaning for some words such as "accoutrements, rapping community, preceeded and indulgent". Some words can find out in dictionary and some cannot. For example preceeded. So it's might have wrong spelling. But at this moment I enjoyed to listen all the topic in BBC learning because the information are very good to us. On the other hand, the new words can added my knowledge. Even the topic are simple things like bling and bless but I didn't know how or what had happened (usage word) on abroad before this. That's all my opinion.Thank you!

0 comments: