LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 22, 2007

Assignment 2

Posted by Mardhia Jahari

Task 2

I’m so glad after join the activity on BBC-online listening by Prof. David Crystal and I choose ‘Bless’ for my topic. Bless is a common word, right? All the religious use the word. Meanwhile, we always use the words 'Bless you!', 'Ah! Bless!', 'Ah! Bless my soul!', and 'Ah! Bless your heart!' in our life. All this words refer to a lot of categories such as when somebody says after a sneeze, to a child, parents say when a little child had a cat snuggling up to her, and so on. From the topic, I found some new words like interjection, indulgent, snuggling up and distinctive. I can’t to understand for the whole topic because I can’t to catch up all the words when I just listen for the first time. I need to do for many times. Therefore, I can be more understood either for the topic or the other one. I hope so. That is all. Thank you...




0 comments: