LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

After this foundation english class,i really like to learn english more..Actually I so worst in speaking and writing in English, but I think my reading quite good.I can understand what I read if it are suitable for my level.In writing and speaking,I have a lot of idea to tell, but I think my vocabulary not good and this make me shy to speak.I think to improve my reading and speaking, I must always do a exercise like writing essay and try to speaking in English more but starting with simple words.My listening also not good.I must listening 2 or 3 times to catch up the words in English.

Everyday my English classes have do many activities.I like discussion and presentation activity, it's make me more confident to talk with everyone.I also can see the other people ability and compare to myself and then improve myself.But i dislike the vocabulary exercise because I always don't know the meaning of word.I really enjoy with this class.thanks a lot for Madam Michi and all classmates.

NURULKAMAL BIN MASSERAN (A114288)

0 comments: