LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 20, 2007

lalalala...

Posted by fairuz

hey guys.. want to know me??

my name is Fairuzatunnisaa bte.Mohamad Runi..
you all can call me fairuz, earoz or lara croft.. huhu..

I'm 19 years old (18 Oct 1987)

i live at Pontian, Johore.. The end of Asia's Continental..Someone had told me, how about Singapore?? that republic is located at South of Johore right??
yes, it's true.. but Singapore is island not continental..
so for detail please refer to world map.. =)

My first school is SK Jaya Mulia, then i continued my study at SM Sains Kota Tinggi (00/04).. after i finished my SPM, i went to Kem Gerakhas Desaru for join National Service (NS).. it took about 3 month and included 4 module's; nationhood, character building, community service and physical training.. i was very excited and enjoyed those activities..i got lots of experience and friends too.. Then in May, i registered at Johore Matriculation College in Physical course.. Matriculation was so packed and tired..huh.. and now i studying at University Kebangsaan Malaysia in Faculty Of Science and Technology as Geology's student.. I enjoy studying here with my friends and lecturers especially Madam Michi.. She likes our mother right??

lastly, i hope that we will finish our study with flying colour result..so GOOD LUCK!!!

0 comments: