LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 24, 2007

assignment 2~task 2

Posted by nurhidayah shafiee

holla!!..

I would like to write my opinion on the online listening practice for the task 2. For the second task I choose another topic, ‘cell’. Compared to the first listening activity this time I can catch up by what I listen. Even though I manage to understand by what they saying but sometimes I had a difficulty to pronounce some words .For example the words like synchoronise and monastery are very hard to pronounce. I also learned some new vocabulary through this topic. Through this website I recalled how to spell some words like synchoronise, where I have heard before but don’t know how to spell it. Other than that, I’m still having difficulties in pronouncing some words properly as how in this website. I will try my best to pronounce all the words that I’ve learned in this website.

0 comments: