LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 23, 2007

Assignment 2

Posted by Anonymous

TASK 1

I was listening to David Crystal just now. I choose about "blog". For me, this David Crystal is quite easy to understand. I had listened almost all, and most of them are easy for me to understand. David Crystal was right, he said that blog is just like diary writing or bulletin post. Blog is almost like a diary for those who write in it for almost everyday.

Now, I know more about the using of blog. It's not just the place that we can put everything about unsatisfied or anything that related to it, but its also one of the way to learn something from others. And start from now, let get something more benefit when writing the blog. For me, it is more to encourage me to write in English often.

0 comments: