LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 24, 2007

Assignment 2 (task 1)

Posted by umi

Hello everybody here I’m just wanted to share with all of you about my experience in assignment 2 for the task 1 from Prof. David Crystal website. I had chosen the topic about the "cell". Seriously, for the first time I heard the recording, I didn’t understand anything. I can't catch up every single word that he said, I ask myself, what was he say? Then, I tried hearing for the second time. This time, there was a bit improvement because I can catch up a bit words, and start understand what he's trying to tell the entire listener. Then, I hear for the third time with read the transcript. This time I can understand the whole of story. Actually it was about the cellular phone, but after shortened, it became cell phone. For me, it is not easy to understand what people trying to tell us if they come from other country especially people who's came from United Kingdom and America because their slang was very different compared to our slang. I think, this website is very good for the students who want to improve their English especially in the listening skill and also for the beginning learner of English Language. So, I will always use this website to improve my English, and hopefully, it will help me a lot. Thank You...

0 comments: