LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 23, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1

Posted by by_t

After i finished this foundation english, I got a lot of improvement in my English. For example, in

reading: I don't like to read English book anymore.But now, I'm so happy to read the book because I can understand more than before.
writing: Now, I can write better because I had some new vocabulary and many skills from teacher. That's so easy for me to make some writing.
listening: After I joined the Longman's activities, I can more understand what they're talking about ecspecially when talk with foreigners.
speaking: Before this, I'm so shy to speak in English because I'm so afraid if they were laugh to me. But now, I can speak more fluent and enjoyed it. I also practice it with my friends.
vocabulary: I got some new word that I didn't heard before ecspecially in the class.
making presentation: I feel more confident to speak in front of the class now.
participating discussion: From this class, I know that participating discussion such as group discussion is the important thing in our lessons. This is because, from that it will make me easy to understand about something.

The activities in English clasess that i

like: Of course,I like the drama practice because from that I can improve myself ecspecially to speak in English and it also make me more confident to speak in front of many people.The other thing that I really like about the drama is my relationship wih my classmate become closer.
dislike: No activities that I don't like in my English clasess. I'm really enjoyed with all the activities. I'm so happy.

(ZAIRAHTUL BAITI BINTI ZAINAL A113427) >little red riding hood.....

0 comments: