LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 24, 2007

assignment 1

Posted by fariz

salammm..

the class was finish..i would like to give mention about my skills and performance in:

READING-now i think,i was very like to read article in english because i can understand more better.besides that,i can lern more new words.



WRITING-writing is a important think but i didn't like this so much..i must improve my writing skill for my self.i think,Madam Michi was teach me how to improve my writing skill.

LISTENING-now i can listen more better.i was very glad about this.but,i must do more to improve this skill.

SPEAKING-i can speaking better more to me,the important think to improve speaking skill is do not shy to speak english.

VOCABULARY-i was very bad in vocabulary.but this class was improve my knowledge in vocabulary.however,i must learn more to improve my skill.

MAKING PRESENTATION-this is a good activity for me.i can learn many think.and now,i not afraid to make apresantation in english anymore.

PARTICIPATING DISCUSSIONS-this is the one actuvity i like.it make our friendship more closer.besides that,i can give my opinion in discussion.



all activities in class i like,but the most activity i like is drama class.i very enjoyed it.

0 comments: