LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 20, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1

Posted by raje

Reading : I can understand what i read event there are some work that i don't know
Writing : I think i can't writing very well because i'm so poor in grammar. There are so many mistake when i do a writing
Listening : I can understand what other people talking but , when they talk so fast, i can't get it.
Speaking : I have an idea what to say but i'm to shy to talk because i worried if i make a mistake.
Vocabulary : I think my vocabulary is very low.
Making presentations : I feel so nervous when to present something event in my class. I'm not very like presentations.
Participating discussions : I always take part in a discussion but , when don't have any idea or i think my idea is not good enough , i will be quiet.

LIKE : I like drama practise. Because i enjoying it and all my friend are so sporting.
DISLIKE : I don't know.. because all the activities help me to improve my english

THAT'S ALL..
BYE...

0 comments: