LENSA dan dOt Dot doT

Lensa adalah jiwa ku......

Jun 23, 2007

Assignment 1..

Posted by ipan

Assalamualaikum....

English make me nervous, it always makes me in dilemma, confuse and trouble cause of my vocabulary and grammar is too weak. I got nothing after learnt it from primary school until now because I don’t like language. It makes me too difficult to speak in English but when I enter university, now I know it important to me.

However, when the class started me so nervous what goner happen but I will try. The success didn’t come if we don’t work on it. Our class’s teachers, Madam Michi always give the exact example for the sentences and word that difficult to understand. But I don't know why I could not improve until now???May be I need a friend that can always talk in English or work hard on it. However, as a science student, I must get it by myself.

When in discussion group I too shy to speak like gold in my mouth. I have idea but don’t know how to talk. Some times I didn't understand what to do.

For Madam Michi thanks a lot for teaching me about english skills and thanks for the script that you made for our drama. I proud am one of set 31 members and thanks to all group members because give attention and try hard in our drama.

Mohd hanafi bin Roslan

A114360

1 comments:

raje said...

congrate to napi!!! you are the best!!!